You might have a few questions…
And I have some answers! If your question isn’t listed below, feel free to email me at [email protected] and put “Propagation Course” in your subject line. I’ll respond shortly.
1. What if I’ve never propagated succulents before? Will this help me? Can I actually do this?
Yes! The course is designed to show you start to finish how to propagate succulents from tiny babies into fully grown plants, even if you’ve never done it before.
2. I don’t live in the ideal climate for succulents. Will I still be able to learn something from the course?
Absolutely! Succulents can adapt to any climate with a few small changes that I teach in my course. A lot of propagation is best done indoors too, which makes it easy to do in less than ideal climates.
3. How long do I have access to the course?
You’ll have lifetime access to the course, plus you’ll get any updates that come out in the future. This way you can go back and re-watch sections and take things at your own pace.
4. Is there a money-back guarantee?
Yes! If in the first 60 days you decide the course isn’t right for you, I’m offering a full refund, no questions asked.
5. Is the payment recurring?
No. The price you pay when you sign up is a one-time fee. Once you sign up, you’ll have lifetime access to all the course materials plus all the added bonus content at no extra charge.
6. Do I have to live in the US to take the course?
No! The course is designed to help anyone around the world propagate succulents. I’ll show you how to adjust watering schedules based on where you live. So you can participate from anywhere in the world!
7. Can I watch the course again after I’m done?
Absolutely! You’ll always have lifetime access to the course including any updates we add. So you can always go back to re-watch and review course materials as often as you like.