Finally, everything you need to know about caring for and helping succulents thrive, all in one place
For anyone, from beginners to experienced gardeners
Whether you’ve grown succulents or not in the past, whatever your experience is, wouldn’t it be nice to have all the information to care for them in one place?
No more endless google searching or scrolling through Pinterest and forums to get answers to your questions.
Succulents happily made their way into my life 8 years ago. Those 8 years have been full of trial and error, as well as extensive research, personal frustrations, and challenges.
But today, I am confidently growing succulents, indoors and out. I love the beauty and happiness they add to my life.
I’ve taken all the lessons I’ve learned and put them together in one easy to understand course that is going to help you whether you’re an expert gardener or just getting started.
You don’t have to spend years figuring this out on your own.
In fact, through the course I’ve helped hundreds of others gain that same confidence, excitement and success with their own succulents.
Growing succulents is like a puzzle. Except most people only have 1 or two pieces.
Without all the pieces, you’ll end up wasting hundreds of dollars on succulents that only live a couple months, and haphazardly trying new techniques only to have your succulents die again.
The Successfully Growing Succulents course brings the entire puzzle together and puts everything in order so you build the perfect system and schedule for your plants in your climate, giving you the confidence and skill you need to keep your succulents alive and thriving for years to come.
That’s exactly what happened for Mei in Perth, Australia (on the complete opposite side of the world from me):
And she’s not the only one either. Each of these students below completely transformed their gardens from barely hanging on to thriving and multiplying after implementing what they learned in the course.
The great thing about the Successfully Growing Succulents course is that it’s entirely online and you get lifetime access to the material. You can watch the lessons at any time from the comfort of your own home (or garden).
You can watch them online or download the videos to your phone or computer, along with PDFs that give an overview of the course material.
If you are interested in the Successfully Growing Succulents course, here is everything you’d get.
Inside the course you’ll learn:
- What types of succulents will flourish and thrive without you constantly babying them
- The best size of succulents to buy, depending on whether you’re looking for the most value for the price or whether you want something low maintenance from the get-go
- Things to look for when buying succulents locally so you don’t end up with an already dying succulent
- Where to buy some of those rare and colorful succulents you keep seeing on Pinterest and Instagram (because you’ll actually be able to keep them alive now)
- What to do right after you get your succulents home to ensure they stay healthy
- How to use a pot without a drainage hole but still manage to keep your succulent from rotting
- Which pot materials are best for succulents, especially if you’re just starting out
- Why adding rocks to the bottom of your pot DOES NOT “add drainage”
- Which size of pot your succulents should be planted in so they grow larger faster
- What “well-draining soil” actually looks like (and see a side-by-side example of why it’s so much better for your succulents)
- The best way to plant your succulents the best way so they don’t die in the gorgeous new pot you just bought for them
- An unusual supply you can get at the hardware store that will prevent soil from falling through your pot’s drainage hole
- Why you shouldn’t water your succulent after repotting (and how long to wait)
- Super helpful techniques to plant cacti so your hands don’t look like a porcupine afterward (ouch!)
- How to determine the locations in your yard or home where your succulent will be the happiest
- The balance between “healthy stress” to keep your succulent colorful without killing it
- What temperatures that will turn your succulents to mush (both too hot and too cold)
- Why “pot feet” may be the best thing that ever happened to your outdoor, potted succulents
- Ways to tell if your soil has dried out completely so you don’t drown your succulent to death
- Crucial elements to determine the perfect watering schedule for your succulents so they’ll grow quickly but not rot or shrivel up and die
- What the first signs of overwatering are so you can quickly correct the problem to save your succulent
- The early signs of too little water so you can quench your succulents thirst
- An unusual fertilizer that will make your succulents grow bigger and better
- How to handle your succulent during any awkward phases of stretching, color change and blooming
- Ways to eliminate pesky bugs and keep them from devouring your succulents
- Why you might need a grow light, even if you have really bright windows in your home
- The best amount of time to leave grow lights on (especially if you live in the equivalent of cave)
- How to select the perfect grow light for your succulents that won’t break the bank but will keep your succulents compact and colorful
And if that wasn’t enough… the fun doesn’t stop there!
When you join Successfully Growing Succulents before Tuesday May 5 at 11 PM PDT, I’ll send you a set of 4 succulent pots (regularly $22) too!
These pots are ceramic and measure about 2.5″ tall and 3″ wide and come with bamboo drip trays. They are perfect for pairing with 2″ succulents!
So your grand total (for the course and pots) is
Now, this bonus set of four succulent pots is only available for our succulent lovers outside of the United States. If you live in the United States, please click here to see the bonuses available to you.
And… you get lifetime access to the course. So you can watch it now, in a few weeks, next year, a couple years from now… whenever you’d like!
Wondering what the course looks like?
Get a sneak peek here:
Here’s what a few of our happy students have to say:
So to recap… You’re getting everything that’s in the course — 10 value packed lessons (along with 3 hours of recorded Q&A sessions if you want even more) — to help you build the perfect system to keep your succulents alive and thriving.
And you’ll also get some new pots to add to your collection 🙂
Normally cost $149 if you were to buy everything individually. But if you join the course today, you’ll get it all for
The course is completely online so you can start watching the videos today if you’d like! You get lifetime access so you can watch them as many times as you’d like — now or a couple years from now and in between.
And everything is backed by our 60 day “see your succulents thrive” guarantee.
You have to take enough risks in life, this shouldn’t be one of them. Try this out for 60 days. If you aren’t happy just send me an email and I’ll refund your purchase – no questions asked.
But if you have any questions before you purchase, feel free to email me at [email protected]
If not, I’ll see you inside the course!